Thursday

Movie Lines, are this the best? Let us know what you think!!!!



For some the Top 10 best movie lines ever are...

1. "I'll be back."
The Terminator (1984)

2. "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."
Gone With the Wind (1939)

3. "Get busy living or get busy dying."
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

4. "Hasta la vista, baby."
Terminator II: Judgment Day (1991)

5. "Well, nobody's perfect!"
Some Like it Hot (1959)

6. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

7. "Goodbye, Mr. Bond."
Goldfinger (1964)

8. "I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain...Time to die."
Bladerunner (1982)

9. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
White Heat (1949)

10. "Forget about it!"
Donnie Brasco (1997)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Qué tal esta de Breaveheart:

William: "Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace".

Young soldier: "William Wallace is 7 feet tall".

William: "Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts
of lightning from his arse".

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home